And the JUNO goes to...

Bust out your victory dance people cause we have a winner! The JUNOS were on recently and I am pretty stoked on how things turned out. To no ones surprise Arcade Fire racked up a bunch of rewards to add to their rapidly filling mantel pieces and Justin Bieber collected a few more trophies as I assumed he would, but what made me smile is that NEIL YOUNG actually won what he deserved to, artist of the year. It gave me some hope about peoples views of music and that these award shows aren't (complete) popularity contests.

On another note, I have to say I AM SO JAZZED on the fact that my buddies SAID THE WHALE WON!! Oh my-lanta I seriously leaped onto the couch , (think Tom Cruise)I am so proud of these guys (and gal) it was brilliant. Our pal Greg Sczebel picked up an award all his own too in the Contemporary Christian genre. The only downside to the night is that my lady Hannah Georgas didn't win in either of her categories but the fact that she was nominated not once, but twice is a huge deal!

It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to think I have met JUNO WINNERS, and NOMINEES! Kind of rad in my eyes, and to think they have performed in DUNCAN?!? I hope they don't think they are too good for us now :P

Anyways I just had to vent the excitement inside of my body, here is my favourite Greg Sczebel song "Homeland" this version always brings me to tears. The visual is so simple and yet so captivating and you can really just see into Greg's heart and it is a truly genuine moment, THIS IS GOOD! Enjoy it, much love people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...