Standing on the edge of everything I've never been before...


This is your life, is it everything you dreamed that it would be?


Yesterday morning I received a little message from God, at least I am taking it that way. I recently received my application for YWAM and have been struggling to know if this is my next step or not. I am a person who is horrible at making decisions, especially important ones, and the whole money thing is a huge issue also as I have never saved money before for anything.


But God being the awesome man he is spoke to me yesterday morning. I was blow drying my hair as usual, music blasting, the morning's selection was "Nice, Nice, very nice" by Dan Mangan. "Road Regrets" welcomed me and as I was dancing and singing along I randomly looked myself in the mirror, stopped what I was doing and just listened. "The cost is more than what you get paid, but do it anyways" Yup, there it was, it just clicked in my head and that was that. I knew right then and there that no matter what the cost (money wise and life wise) I was going to do this.


So that's where I'm at, I'm going to the library to print out the application this morning and to hopefully get started on some of the questions, at least the one where it asks my name. :) I also haven't told my mom yet so pray for that as she always seems to be the hardest.


I'll keep you updated on how things are going and if and when I get accepted feel free to give me your lunch money, cause I may need it ;)


Money count so far: saved- $224.71

: need - $5775.29 (at least)



Much love- Yams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too...