I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too...


My body is so filled with excitement right now it's disgusting. My friend and I are about to embark on our own "Most excellent adventure". Her birthday is coming next week along with her reading break and I booked the whole week off of work so we can initiate what we will refer to as "Super epic birthday week." We intend to re-hash all of our radtastic adventures such as going to Saltspring, Victoria, and a myriad of crazy experiences in between. I am so stoked!


You know the type of friend I mean, the one who knows you inside and out, knows just what to say when you need to hear it, and most of all, loves you not for who you are but in despite of who you are. I have many good friends but very few compare to this girl. The thing is, this little lady friend of mine, is really the only one who just "gets" me. We've been buds since the seventh grade but it really wasn't until we graduated that this huge bond grew between us. We have so many memories with one another that we tend to forget about most until one of us brings them up, and the giggles ensue. We're musical soulmates, hippy chicks til no end, and best of all sisters in Christ. I have to admit this girl has a hold on my heart like no other and imma love her for life.


Imma get a little crazy here and say screw Aidan Knight, Cassia, this one's for you :)

I think you'll appreciate this song more than most cause, you are, a true friend <3

Comments

  1. SOOO I posted a comment but I guess it didn't work and not I can't remember what I said but believe you me... it was FANTASTIC!
    Hahaha <3 <3 <3
    With all the love in my heart and then some. This is the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me! I love you so so so much and I guess you can guess I teared up just a little bit but you know me... hahaha. You really are a true friend Amy Pickard. Trust me, I'm here till the end :) Unless of course the Zombie Apocalypse strikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY.. its my reading break until the 23rd will you still be doing excellent things and can I join you? I miss having fun with both of you. Much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure we can squeeze you in little holman!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent use of Miley Cyrus in a religion-themed blog! (Time affords amazing perspective on this...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.