Have a little faith in me...


So it seems God is teaching me a little topic lesson via my nearly new nose piercing.

Me, being the Amy that I am, I tend to do the same stupid thing over and over, this is showing up in new form as I continually catch myself ripping out my nose ring.
In the past few days I have removed it in my sleep twice, snatched it from my nose at the gym and pulled it out whilst washing my face.

But the funny thing is each time I do this the little earring always seems to appear right before my eyes. I'll wake up and look down in my sheets and it will be gleaming in the light awaiting my notice. When I was in the gym, I looked down at the tile floor and it was sitting patiently, and then this morning. 12:17 a.m to be exact, I scratched my nose only to awaken to the thought "OH SHOOT" knowing that I just flung this little cubic zirconia out of my nose I frantically ran to my door slammed it shut and flipped the light on, grabbing my back up stud I shoved it in and began to search my sheets. Unable to find it, I went to the washroom to clean the blood off my face, while doing this I spontaneously looked down at the sleeve of my t-shirt and guess what? The little stud (pun intended) that it is was nonchalantly chilling there waiting for me to find it. I let out at THANK YOU LORD and went back to bed.

It's funny how God will use whatever situation to reaffirm something to us. In all the chaos of this stupid nose ring God is just laughing and saying "see I got your back, don't fret little one." It's bringing me back to the simple task of just having faith in the Lord.

And if it takes a nose ring to do that, then maybe I need to get something else pierced too. Just kidding Mom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.