It's still heavy as hell when it's good...


Do you ever get that? Like no matter how rad things are around you, you just can't shake that little something in the back of your mind. That minuscule piece of darkness, the little cloud that follows you around. Well if so, I feel it too. I can be living in the moment and enjoying life to the fullest extent but when I stop feeling and just start to exist I start to sink into this pit of despair.

If you have spent any time with me you have probably noticed this happening. I'll go from super crazy joyful Amy to this mellowed-out being with a blank look on her face.

So what's my deal?

To be truthful I really don't have an explanation, maybe it's depression, maybe I'm bi-polar, or maybe I'm just noticing that things aren't all right in this world around us. (especially for me)

So maybe you could pray for that, pray that I can enjoy things to the fullest extent and not let them be bogged down by this sadness that seems to overwhelm me. Considering that this blog is dedicated to joy-laughter-experience I'd like to get back to the heart of that. You all rock and I want you to know that I've loved spending every minute with you even if it seems otherwise. xoxo Yams


"Even when the rains falls, even when the floods start rising, even when the storm comes, I am washed by the water"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too...