Tell me your pretty lies...

"They say I'm all about the wordplay"



If you know me, and most of you do, you know that I like to talk... a lot. I have a gift for words and they tend to flow out of me at warp speed and meld themselves into one incoherent syllable.

Along with the everyday quick speed conversation, I can think of a lie and make it believable in no time. To be truthful, I'm a pathological liar. I came across this photo while surfing blogs and it filled me with guilt. The image struck me hard and I feel the need to confess. I, Amy Pickard, am a liar. You may think in your head that we are the bestest of friends and you know what? We probably are, but I've lied to you too, and for that I am sorry. I am not going to start confessing every story that I have fabricated for that would hurt most and take much too long. It started out small in high school, I would elaborate on what I did that weekend or who I was with but then it got to this point where I could no longer recollect what was real and what was false. Again I'm so sorry.

I felt like it was now or never to do this and I know many people won't read this but for those who do I apologize many times over. It's my biggest character flaw and I loathe myself for it, everyday is a challenge and I'm improving day by day, but it's a struggle. Being a writer and creator it is so easy for me to think of a better way of wording things or a more exciting tale to tell. I'm working on being more comfortable with myself and to not be afraid to be real. I've been doing really well at it for the past few months but I felt it was time to tell you all the truth for once. I hope you can forgive me as I am also working on forgiving myself. Love you all immensely.

-Amy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

All my friends can't get along with the idea of growing old.