I'm just a lovesick fool....


Ugh it's official the so called "love bug" has bitten and it's gettin itchy folks. I hate it when they text you and then you reply and it takes ages for them to get back to you, it's practically instantaneous people! Like c'mon. My friend D was recently engaged in one of these situations and she was all stoked on the prospect of a possible new boy in her life, until he totally crumpled that hope into a paper ball and tossed in into the garbage can by completely blowing her off.

I wonder if that is what God feels like when we ignore Him. Does He pace back and forth, pulling on His hair waiting for us to reply to His text message? Does He freak out when He finally receives a reply and all it says is "K."

It kind of changes my whole perspective of the situation.

But for now I'm just going to relish in the fact that God never ignores us when we initiate contact, even if that super cute guy does. Damn those biceps, they get me every time.

Comments

  1. I'm sort of confused as to why I don't know WHO EXACTLY this boy is????? Tell me. Now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee hee. Amy has a crushhhhh!
    Amy and- I will keep him nameless- sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you know. I just don't think you'll approve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL THEN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?! Haha I'm totally kidding. I'm sure I would 'approve'...but even if I didn't, you really don't need MY approval !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha I love you, and you totes know who it is. It'll come to you eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...