Tonight's the night the world begins again...

Well it's twenty eleven and it's time for change. In school you would always come back to your English class and have to write an essay on your New Years Resolution. Well I'm not in school and this isn't English class but here goes:

My Resolution this year is to live for God. Now I know I've been "living" for God for the past eleven years or so but this is different. I am going to start actively pursuing a relationship with Him, and I want YOU to hold me accountable for that. I want to live every day as He would want me to. I am going to start doing Godly acts and am going to speak truth into people's lives when the opportunity presents itself. No more hiding! The fire has been lit under me and it's time.

The clock is ticking people, can you hear it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.