Let's talk about love, let's laugh about life...

Now I know this may come as a shocker to some of you but I love me a good romantic movie. The one with the girl and the boy from two completely different worlds that somehow collide to make their lives complete. Movies such at Casablanca, Cinderella, and Casper. That's right folks: Casper.

When I was a child I loved this movie for it was funny, and spooky, and when Devon Sawa walked across that room and took Christina Ricci by the hand my heart melted instantly.
Now to swoon over a ghost is kind of a strange thing but something about him is rather adorable.

Cinderella had her glass slipper and Casablanca had it's gin joints but Casper has the line that makes me weak. Four simple words, "Can I keep you?"

Anyways just a little insight into the mind of me.

Much love and simple lines- Amy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.