Beach babes and surfing waves...


Yesterday was a chill day brews. Cass and I and her old bud Alex (my new acquaintance) made our way to Parksville for a little sun and sand. It was a super lax day soaking in some rays, tossing some frisb and reading our books while sand crept into every nook and cranny.


We were bombarded by the vision of younger teenagers being extremely ridiculous, two girls were whippin their hair back and forth while booty dropping it while a group of guys were slowly killing my braincells with their moronic conversation. Cassia actually yelled a 'HEY!' when one of them said something distasteful, it was hilarious. Couples ran up and down the beach to the slow motion music playing in their ears while a windsurfer slowly made his way along the horizon. It was a visually stimulating day to say the least.


Many a joke was made as we simply enjoyed the day, I even made it back on time for work.


Here's a beachy tune to keep those heat waves coming.



Much love and tan lines- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too...