Baby, you are a surprise...

Will you read into me to hear the things I never say?


So there's this guy and somehow he just knows how to creep in and make me smile exactly when I need him to. It's the most random friendship but it feels like it's been going on for years. It just works.

It happened again this morning, I was starting to slump down into that dark, murky spot in my mind where nothing seems to go my way when I came across his newest blog post. The way that he writes and the subject matter that he is passionate about irks me to my core (in a good way) it's like this little thing in the back of my mind that I just can't get rid of, this weird loop-de-looping feeling in my stomach. I can't help but think "This is Good."

This mornings post brought word of a new song he had come across, coincidentally, I too had just heard about this song from a girl that I exchange tunes with and I couldn't help but laugh. As I continued through the post I came across a pleasant sight. He had decided to post a link to my blog, nevertheless I have successfully pulled myself out of the muck and mire with a little help from my friend.

And I know that he will read this and therefore I say, Thank you. Also because I know he will read this post, it would not be complete without some "westcoast" music.

Much love and happy moments- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.