Are you my mother?


Do you ever have that feeling that maybe, just maybe, you were adopted? Switched at birth? Sent down the river in a wicker basket by your real parents?


Well I have to admit at certain points I wished that this was the case but if you have ever seen my mother you can't help but see that we share the same genes.


But as I am growing up and yearning for more independence it's seems her rules and regulations are starting to tighten around me and it's suffocating me. For the majority of my day I am home alone and she is at work and then when she is home I am either at work or out with friends thus the majority of our communication is through sticky notes left on the kitchen counter. Not the best way to have a relationship with someone.


Anyways I just needed to vent a wee little bit.


Much love and overprotecting- Amy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.