But the night is so young...

Okay so last night was Ultimate Frisbee night and man was it a gooder. We had some new faces out and they were all really good and in to it which is always a bonus, downside was they had to leave early leaving us with six people. 3 on 3 Frisbee on a full field is extremely exhausting and we had ourselves a pretty legit battle. Moving on to soccer we had lots of laughs and an epic workout, running yourself so ragged that you don't think you can move another step and then pushing for that last sprint is the best feeling. I love working your body and being surprised by all it can do. The games ended with me getting pwned in some wrestling but all in all it was rather hilarious and exhilirating.


As I was driving home this guy Rob and I started talking as his sister is interested in a bible study, with their family being from Chemainus I assumed I knew them as Pickard's are extremely well known there and turns out I did. I worked with his parents and his eldest sister at camp this summer, actually Sara and I were in the bead tent together and were it not for one another we wouldn't have made it through the week. Kind of a super crazy God moment for both of us, we chit chatted about the fam and relished in the fact that "This is Good."


Much love and crazy connections- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy here I am...

I'm just a lovesick fool....

All my friends can't get along with the idea of growing old.