Escape can't be the only way to escape...


I find that in my life I make that left turn too often, always searching for an out, making situations into something completely different. Well it's time to face reality, grab on to life for everything it is for frankly it's not as bad as it always seems to be. I'm slowly learning how to accept that. Although I could think of a more becoming life for myself I have to take what I've been given and find the beauty within it, no longer brooding over things in the corner.


Much love and epiphanies- Amy


I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be - Douglas Adams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.