Never say "never say never" again...

You know those mornings when you wake up and things just feel great. Not that there is any major thing to be stoked upon, no crazy adventure awaiting you, just another day that somehow feels so much better than the past few.

I awoke to one of these this morning. I just finished a math midterm (got an 'A'!) and now I don't have any plans until tonight, where I will be having a major worship team jam sesh. Now I do enjoy a good sing-along, but really there's nothing monumental ahead of me

It's like things have finally clicked in my head and I have suddenly realized how blessed I am. The dust has been "shook" and there is a refreshing calm that surrounds. Life is good friends, and, this is good.

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." -- Psalm 118:24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.