Far above all we know...


I really don't like people sometimes.

Yesterday I was feeling so blessed by all the love that surrounds me. Many friends were telling me how appreciated I am and how much they cherish and adore me. I also made plans for an exciting trip, I received a tentative concert invite for this weekend and I have a hair appointment. What more could I want?

I was filled with the simple joy of knowing that someone somewhere actually likes me.

Until about half an hour ago when I got bombarded by stupid people bothering me about something extremely frivolous and unnecessary.

Like seriously? I really do not see a point behind antagonizing someone until they finally break and flip out at you. Why would you intentionally cause someone to be mad at you?

Nevertheless I am still fuming.

It is always refreshing to see the people that come to your rescue time and time again. No matter what it is, or what seems to happen between you, you can always count on them to somehow pop up and help set everything right. I apologize if I ever doubted you.

As I take a few breaths here to collect myself I am reminded that the love from yesterday has not passed away, and even if one day it dwindles down to nothing, God's love is constant, never changing, and sufficient for me.

Much love and haters that hate -- Amy

Comments

  1. <3 I hope tomorrow is nicer. I was thinking about you today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy here I am...

I'm just a lovesick fool....

All my friends can't get along with the idea of growing old.