Come awake...


But as for me,
I watch in hope for the Lord,
I wait for God my savior;
my God will hear me.
-- Micah 7:7


I am so excited dear friends!

I happen to be part of a new young adult bible study starting up in my town. We had our first gathering on Sunday evening and I can feel that this is going to be good.

First off it is led by a good pal of mine's father and frankly that is rather cool. I feel like I have a special "in" or something. But boy oh boy! We already have a scheduled event, we intend to attend Passion 2012 in Vancouver and I am so excited! The group of ladies and gents that came together is filled with some of my most cherished mates along with some people I cannot wait to get to know better. Let's just say, between you and me, there are a few lookers that have appeared out of the woodwork as of late and frankly, I don't hate it one bit ;)

I find it so inspiring to be in a room with people my own age and being able to see how amped up they are to impact our community touches my soul. This is the first group where I feel like we are all in it 100%. I feel like each and every one of us needs this group in one way or another. For some it is the last resort. For me, I think it is a new beginning, a fresh start, a future "This is Good" epicenter.

I wish you could be a part of it.

But for now I am super excited to see all that the good Lord is going to do in us and through us.

Much love and new happenings-- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy here I am...

I'm just a lovesick fool....

All my friends can't get along with the idea of growing old.