Keep me on my toes, keep me in the know...


Hey friends, I know it's been a while and I apologize for leaving you all alone for so long. But what a fine life we are living.

I started graveyard shifts at work last week and it has been extremely overwhelming trying to juggle the crazy sleep patterns, copious amounts of schoolwork, and a social life. Nevertheless I am enjoying the ride thus far.

At the end of January, Tor and I attended Adore. It was nice to worship with some people that I don't get to see often but the best part occurred whilst we waited for the gang to clean things up.

Now I will talk to pretty much anyone. The catch is they usually have in to initiate the conversation. I feel extremely awkward going up to people and being like "Hey, I'm Amy, let's be friends k?" My good pal Cassia is extremely good at this sort of thing and therefore I channeled her confidence and decided it was time I made a move.

A guy that I have randomly been talking to for the past few months happened to be at Adore that evening and I decided to introduce myself in person. People kept talking to him and I had to wait for the perfect moment to sneak in and chat him up, the time came and I walked my way over.

"Hi, it's Amy, Amy Pickard."
I awaited his response and was delighted when a big grin came across his face and he shouted "NO WAY! How are you!?"

Conversation flowed from there and we all ended up going for dinner afterwards.

Fast forward to this past Friday where Tor and I got to attend a super rad going away party for a guy I barely knew and someone she had yet to meet. Random I know, but our good pal invited us and I could not say no. We had a rad strobe light dance party, made some new friends and were legitimately sad when we realized that we wouldn't see our new pal for quite some time.

Australia is stealing everyone.

That pretty much sums up life for now. I could go on about some other things but now is not the time.

Much love and days filled to the brim-- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.