You were my best friend...


Okay so they posted Imadene photos last night I guess and after perusing them I cannot get over this one as it is the eptiome of 'This is good." Let me fill you in:

At camp they always have a talent night/ chill night where campers can share their "talents" with the rest of the camp, some people sing, some people do silly dances, we, well we did a skit. We were Wayne's World.

We took the framework of this skit from our dear friend Mary, basically Wayne had acquired a candy shop and after a few questions pertaining to our knowledge from the movie such as asking if there was Jelly donuts and red rope licorice for the MerthMobile Garth then asked if there were any lollipops in the store, looking around Wayne could not find any, although there were three suckers over there!

Now you may be wondering how this punchline works, well, we picked three lovely boys from the audience and positioned them in to some abfab poses and let them stand in silence while we developed the scene. Thinking they were going to be involved somehow they were left embarassed as we simply used them as comic relief. It was BRILLIANT.

Here is that photo ------------------>
Man I love my life

Much love and jelly donuts- Amy

Comments

  1. HAHAHAHAH Oh MAN! I wish I was around to see that. So awesome. So good. So....EXCELLENT. You two crack me up.

    p.s .... I MUST BORROW THAT RED DRESS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...