Entitlement....


I had a weird epiphany this morning that needs to be written out, just go with it.

On my box of Oatmeal Crisp I was given the opportunity to get a free beach towel! Score right? Wrong, as I went to the website it told me that I was no longer entitled to this beach towel for they had ran out of supplies. Bogus!

Now I know that this was a free gift and therefore losing out on it really doesn't mean much for it wasn't mine in the first place, but what kind of person says you can have something free, no strings attached, and then just changes their mind.

What if God did that? What if the free gift of His love was suddenly taken away from us because he simply ran out. He simply grew tired of loving us with no reciprocation and decided enough was enough, we are cut off.


That thought just made me want to puke, my stomach is legit in knots right now.

Praise the Lord that He is good and will never ever cease to love us!!!

There is so much comfort in that.

Anyhow, I am going out in to this gorgeous day loving others as Jesus instructed us to do, care to join me?

Much love that never ceases.

Amy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...