Fall is here, hear me yell...

So it's official, it's Fall, and I love it! Although as I am wearing a sweater and flip flops I am slightly confused as it's still really warm out! So as it is fall there are leaves changing, pumpkins are appearing and, NEW FALL FASHION! and, of course, new TV shows to watch!

My two new favourite shows are "New Girl" with one of my favourite girls ever Zooey Deschanel. I simply adore her and I was thoroughly impressed by the pilot episode. Her little song that she sings "It's Jess!" made my life and the douchebag jar was also classic, needless to say I laughed continuously.

The other show is "Broke Girls" with the one and only Kat Dennings, whom I also love. The pilot opened with her in the diner reaming out some hipster dudes that "wear knitted caps because of Coldplay" although she wears them because "it's actually cold." I must give a honourable mention to her co-stars who also keep the punchlines rolling, and not to forget her sleazebag boyfriend who gets eight minutes with Kat's character Max "one for every ab." He's rather attractive :)

Also I feel the need to give a shout out to the return of Glee, it was rad seeing Lindsay from the Glee Project on there, made me super stoked for seeing the rest of them. I must say I was slightly bored by the episode, but things are looking up!

All in all I'm really excited for this upcoming season, I always find Fall a time for new beginnings, and a time for change. So here we go!

Much love and "Fallen leaves, fallen leaves on the ground" (billy talent anyone?)

p.s. Here's my girl Zooey doing what she does, peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.