I can't help falling in love with you...

Well folks, it's been a while, and frankly there isn't too much newsworthy stories to report, but in the same right, so much has happened.

A this is good moment happened just over a week ago, all of us girls went to WildPlay adventure for M's bachelorette extravaganza. Me, being the biggest worry wart ever was seriously nervy about climbing around and doing zip lines up in the air but I am so proud of myself! I finished the whole course and only had one little melt down, and the zip lines were so much fun! My new favourite mode of transportation, I am definitely going again. We finished the night by ingesting way too many carbs and playing silly games as we got to know each other better (a little too well actually!)

Other than that school has been going really well, work is looking up, and I've fallen in and out of love with someone in a matter of weeks.

Not even a month yet has passed and I've finally removed the scales from my eyes, shaken my head at myself in disgust and have moved on. Well I am in the process of moving on, I have alot of love for this guy so it's hard to suddenly cut that off when you still want to be friends with them.

But as I sat beside him waiting for some magical moment to happen I stopped and asked myself, what are you doing?

As we all know I've got some serious daddy issues and therefore am a crush-a-holic. I think I used the term instacrush in the moment, but seriously, it's like as soon as someone slightly attractive shows any interest in me, laughs at my joke, or actually makes eye contact during conversation I am in love. I get all twitterpatted and giddy and cannot control myself, it's rather disturbing and to all my friends who have to live with the bipolarism of my libido I apologize.

So as of now I am making a promise to myself, I am going to guard my heart for "it is the wellspring of life" and therefore it needs to be protected. When the next certain someone saunters on by, looks me in the eye and asks to hangout I am going to cautiously approach the situation, grab my heart by it's reigns and only let it out when the time is right. For it is starting to get rather tiresome making mountains out of mole hills.


On another super rad note, Cass, Dyl and I embarked on an adventure to Adore on Sunday and man was I loving it. We met up with our pal Amy (crazy I know) and although the three of them were rather exhausted I had a great time. We saw tons of people from camp and a few key things from the sermon really hit home with me.

I cried, as always and therefore we know that it was good!

I have many tea parties planned for the rest of the week which should involve some grand conversations and I'm getting my tattoo touched up tomorrow!

Anywho, I hope all is well with you guys!

Much love and a fresh start(again) -- Amy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...