Can anybody find me?


I cry out love keep your arms around me, I am the bird that's in need of grounding.

So two of my pals are getting married this Saturday and boy oh boy am I excited! It'll be a This Is Good moment for the record books. Mostly I'm stoked to see them gussied up and looking their best for the groom in particular wears crocs on a daily basis and seeing him in a tux and dress shoes will be monumental for us all.

But the thing is as these two are about to swan dive in to marital bliss I am left feeling ucky and grey like the horizon as it leaves me to wonder about my own endeavors in love, or in the words of Greg Sczebel "love and the lack thereof."

I'm still caught up on the Mister of days past (the one who I am supposedly over.) I am left wondering about him and his life and continually getting jealous of those who get to spend time with him, but alas this too shall pass and fizzle out like all the others have.

Therefore I am left to ponder about the man who I am waiting for, and only one question remains, where he at? I know I sound over dramatic and whiny to say I've been waiting for forever, but frankly I have. I've been waiting my whole life, and although my life is barely two decades long it's still my whole life!

A good friend and mentor of ours Duncan Penn from "Buried Life" fame posted this status today which made my heart tingle, it stated : "Right now someone you haven't met is out there wondering what it would be like to meet someone like you."

Isn't that a reaffirming thought! ? Anyways it's something I needed to hear (read) today and it definitely helped (a little.)

Much love and wallowing in self pity- Amy

Comments

  1. Dude I've been waiting for fifty years... Where he at indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too...