Here I lay in awe and wonder...


I am afraid for no one's ever sacrificed or loved me this way...

Wow. Yesterday was a powerful day to say the least.

I moved churches about four months ago and have been blessed to attend a place where I have a copious amount of friends, and although our numbers aren't massive, our preachers aren't as gifted as others I have heard before, we are blessed in innumerable ways.

I had the privilege of leading worship yesterday and it warmed my heart. I hadn't realized how much I had missed it and although I was super nervy and wanted to retch God worked through me and helped me to reach the congregation.

After church I went to work and on the car ride home after my shift my Mom opened up and shared some information. She said how proud she was of me and my love for the Lord and how touched she was when she was watching me praise Him that morning. She also shared how heartbroken and confused she was that I could end up loving God with all my heart whereas my sister, who was brought up the same way, could end up despising Him so. It was really overwhelming and me being me couldn't deal with the emotions of the situation and I just sat in silence.

Sometimes I think that silence is the only option.

Much love and momentous occasions-- Amy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too...