Snail mail...

So I am infatuated with something and that something is getting mail, I don't care if it is only my union updates or a flyer from the Christian Book Store (actually I love those cause they usually come with coupons) but when I get a letter, I am full of glee. Therefore I would like to write you a letter, message me your address either in a comment on here or via my email amymightbe@hotmail.com
or my facebook account and I promise, you will receive.
Much love and the written word- Amy

Comments

  1. Sarah Buchanan
    P.O. Box 407
    Bishop's University
    2600 College St., Sherbrooke, Québec, Canada
    J1M 1Z7

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.