we start downstairs and end up here (bell's palsy update)


Hello all, so things are going really well, the sun is shining and I am happy :)

I've now had bell's palsy for about three and a half weeks and things are going really well. I am no longer on the steroids they gave me and have been off them for just over a week and am feeling much better. My face is about 80% so I think I should have a full recovery in about another two weeks or so.

I go to the doctor again next week so they can track my progress and tell me for certain that my recovery is going well.

Thanks again to all of you for your prayers and thoughts, couldn't have done it without you

xoxo- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too...