Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.


As I sit here knitting, reminiscing on better days, the rain is pounding on the skylight across the hall as Dan Mangan's "So much for Everyone" resounds throughout my humble abode. I feel odd today, not quite sure how to describe it, but I just felt like writing and didn't really have anything to say so this is the result of that.

The title of this blog is a line from that song and it is rather fitting. I yearn to leave this town and experience something new but I am so frightened to take that next step. I'm so comfortable in this boring rut of mine, yet I equally despise it. I'm extremely confused. I feel as if I am just existing and not really living, and that's no life to have. Yet in the same sense I don't really know if I'm doing things correctly. God has this pre-determined path for us and how the heck are we supposed to know if we are where we are supposed to be or not. I don't know where I'm going with this.

Frankly I'm tired of talking about myself and over thinking things.

I want to hear from you and know what is going on in your lives. Blogs are a very vain hobby to have for you constantly get caught up in amounts of views and comments and are (in my case) writing about yourself. It's a scary thing to broadcast yourself for all the world to see yet I cannot get enough of it.

But it's your turn now, Dan may be saying "So much for everyone" but without you it would be "So much for Amy" so fill me in people, let me see you instead of constantly seeing myself.



kiss kiss- Amy

Comments

  1. BAHA! Friggen Aidan Knight. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. When he hugs Ben, and then Tyler whispers in his ear. So classic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too...