Seven little numbers, I know yours by heart....

Getting to know you, getting to know EVERYTHING about you...


Well folks this has been an interesting week, my eyes have been opened to see who some people really are and that my view of them needs to change drastically. I'm starting to understand their little quirks and mannerisms and it's made life that much easier. YEY FOR THAT!

Also on a This is good note, I was shopping yesterday at my place of work, nonchalantly walking down the aisles when I saw a superbly amazing acquaintance of mine, she ran over saying how she was praying that she would see me here so she could give me my birthday present.

Now I have hung out with this girl maybe three or four times, always in a group, and I barely even know her, I can't even pronounce her last name, and she went out of her way to make me not one, but two, homemade gifts. I was astonished, she made me a super choice notebook out of an old Air Supply album cover (GOLDEN!) and also some home made lip gloss, so rad.

The best part was the little note inside that she wrote me, saying how nice and hospitable she thought I was and that she also believed that we had this strong connection even though we know so few things about one another, needless to say my little Grinch heart grew three sizes in that moment.

She also noted this bible verse: " and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the holy spirit that was given to us." Romans 5:5 NASB

Much love and Godly connections-- Amy


Comments

  1. wow that so cool how God does things that surpises us :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.