When you're not around....

What are you so afraid of? Could it be, three simple words, or the fear of being overheard? What's wrong? Let her in on your secret heart.


This very secret you're trying to conceal, is the very same one you're dying to reveal...


Dang nabbit I did it again, I got my heart thump-thumpin thinking maybe, just maybe, we could work this out, that you and I would end up together, but, alas, I think I'm just blowing this out of proportion YET AGAIN!

My mother always told me that having such an avid imagination was a good thing, but it's not, I live in a fantasy world filled with stories I've created and when reality sets in it's nothing like I imagined. Not to say that it isn't equally swell sometimes, but, I do have great expectations.

And just when I think I'm all alone in this dry and weary land you appear, bringing with you all the answers and all the perfect words to sort me out, and that my friends is good.
Thanks again for never giving up on me.

Much love and silly hopes-- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.