Discommunicates....

Isn't it funny how when you are walking down the street you will so easily stray off course to reach that crunchy leaf, to kick that rock further on down the road, or you'll even take those extra few steps just to go jump in a certain puddle, isn't that funny?

Don't you find it funny that something so minuscule and unnecessary can make you change your entire path, the way that you intended to go is no longer a focus but all of your attention is put forth toward this one insignificant thing. Funny right?

I find it kind of funny that things you once held so dear, that were the forefront in your mind, that had complete control over all of your decisions can be thrown to the wayside so quickly by one little thing, it's so stinking funny.

Are you laughing yet? Cause I think I missed the punchline.

Much love and not-quite funny jokes-- Amy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...