It's the nature of the experiment, it's taking me in icrements.



Today I have to go to the dentist.

I hate the dentist.

Not just an ordinary hate, it's not like saying I hate broccoli, or I hate blue cheese. Every fibre of my being hates the dentist. Thinking about having to go actually makes me tear up, I start to tremble when I get in the chair and my breathing becomes very sharp and shallow. I hate the dentist!

I really don't know how this hatred came along, I have never had a truly traumatic situation there. I mean I've had a butt load of fillings and my wisdom teeth have been removed but nothing out of the ordinary.

Anyways, it just feels like it's going to be one of those days where nothing will go right. I'm bracing myself for the worse and hoping I don't get too hung up on it (hence the photo)

Hope all is well on your end.

Much love-- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...