It's enough just to say, "I knew you well"...



"You say, that we're all tied up and wrapped around in useless states of mind, but at the same time we're still young, we have the time to realize that we were wrong"


Well people it's the time of year, Graduation season. I myself have already attended two graduating ceremonies and although I didn't even attend the school program, I got rather caught up in the overwhelming emotions.

It's always a sad situation when something comes to an end, you can't deny it, in every graduating speech it's always mentioned to look forward to the future and all the opportunity that is before you, and although the future is so bright ya gotta wear shades there is always that glass half empty view that something fantastic is coming to a close and you really don't know where things are going to go from here.

From a graduating class of people that could one day work for rock stars to another that had a rock star in attendance one thing was evident, these kids are going to go out and change the world, and I for one cannot wait for it to happen.

Best of luck to all you graduates of 2011, the world is yours, take grasp and don't let go.

Many Blessings-- Amy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...