A little worship never hurt no one.


Okay people so I go to a baptist church and things can be rather reserved during our worship service, we rarely even have anyone sit in the front row of seats if you know what I mean.

But the first church I ever went to was pretty rockin'. It was the Oasis Church (then known as Cowichan River Fellowship) they have their own house band known as "Friday's Cry." And they know how to put on a show.

As an eight year old kid I loved the loud music and the outbursts of hallelujahs and praises to our Lord, it didn't feel like an interruption it felt natural. So from time to time I like to let it out. SHOUT HALLELUJAH and raise my hands in holy reverence.

This song really brings me back to that and I can't help feel the Spirit just bursting through. Praise the Lord for He is good!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...