Used to sing on the mountain, has the ocean lost it's way?

Yesterday was a pretty epic day as I intended it to be. Alex and I hiked our way up Mt. T on a mission to reach the cross, and we did it! I didn't get lost like last time which made me feel rather accomplished, we then journeyed to Maple Bay beach for a little chit chat and some re cooperating.

I don't know what it is about water but it is in my soul. Sitting there listening to the tide washing up on the shore just gave me chills, staring out in to the vast blue horizon never gets old.

We then went for some food and made our way over to the field for an ultimate frisbee sesh. As always it did not disappoint as we had a huge turnout and lots of fun and very few injuries (most caused by me :S)

Like I said in the last post, I don't know what it is but I am so stinkin happy. Nothings going to bring me down today.

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the father through him." Colossians 3: 17


Much love and golden days- Amy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.