music for the masses....


As you know I am a massive music lover, I live for the lyric, the unknown melody, the track that is yet to be discovered. But I must admit the best feeling ever is hearing that song that seems to be written just for you.

Freakishly that happened this morning whilst listening to City and Colour's "Little Hell" the song "O' sister" came on the stereo and I froze. It was as if Dallas Green had been following me around and peering in to the deepest part of me to understand the relationship between me and my dear sis.

"my sister, what made you fall from grace? I'm sorry that I was not there to catch you, what have the demons done? What have the demons done with the luminous light that once shone from your eyes? What makes you feel so alone?"

Green's music never disappoints me as I am and have always been a huge fan and I gotta say this CD holds up to all my expectations, if you haven't yet listened to it check it out and let me know what you think. As for now I'm cranking up the volume and jamming to that man's sweet sweet voice. CHILLS!

Much love and fragile birds- Amy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.