Tired of waiting....


Well folks it's over. I'm done, moving on to bigger and better things.

As I was standing there talking to him I couldn't help but think why am I wasting my time?

Why so much effort towards someone that doesn't even care?



I just think it's so stinkin rad that God has someone so much better planned for me, slowly being molded in the man that I will love forever. Isnt' that so cool!!!

So we're back at square one, relying on God's love to be enough for frankly it is so much more than that!

Thanks be to you for hearing me whinge for the past 11 months (how pathetic is that?)

During the drive home last night a song lyric popped in my head, now it's a little cheesy but hey heartbreaks deserve a little bit of that.

"No more dating I'm just waiting, like sleeping beauty my prince will come for me."


Here's the song

Much love and boy scouting- Amy




Comments

  1. While I don't like to blog about significant others I just read yours and my mind started swirling with questions on the topic...
    "Am I doing the right thing?"
    "Where is this going to get me?"
    "What benefit do I receive out of a relationship?"
    "What benefit does she receive out of a relationship?"

    All that good stuff...
    Letting go and trusting in God seems like the logical thing to do, but sometimes I am simply lost...

    Peace and Love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.