Shake the cold off of your shoulders...


Well if the weather is any proof summer is here and trying it's best to stick around. I am not usually one to believe in silly diseases or superstitions and things like that but I am a true believer in Seasonal Affective Disorder as of right now because all this sunshine has made me the happiest, joyous person. A complete 180. I also believe in the power of prayer and have a feeling that is the more likely explanation for my rapid change of being but to each their own.

Have you ever heard the song High of 75 by Relient k? That totally explains my feelings as of right now, here are some lyrics:

"And lately the weather has been so bi-polar
that consequently so have I
But now I'm sunny with a high of 75
since you took my heavy heart and made it light
And it's funny how you find you enjoy your life
When you're happy to be alive"

I hope that all of you have a chance to go out and experience today, whether it be for a quick jog, a roll down a grassy hill, or simply standing in His glory with the sun warming your back. I intend to climb a mountain and then play some Frisbee.

Much love and happy days- Yams

"He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit." Titus 3:5


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.