Film, it's historical...

"He wears a smock!"

I love witnessing a movie I have never seen before. I always have such high expectations and today those were met by the movie titled "Rocket Science."

My retro issue of Teen Vogue had a list of must see movies for us "Hipster-esque" peoples out there and this was one of many, therefore I had to see it.

A younger Anna Kendrick (of Twilight Fame) was one of the main characters in this movie about a boy with a stutter who decides (more likely semi-forced) to join his school's debate team.

Filled with believable life moments along with a fantastic soundtrack (updating ipod as we speak) as the credits rolled I was left with a solitary thought: this is good.

Check it out for yourselves, for fans of Garden State and movies of the same nature.

Much love and popcorn filled afternoons- Amy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...