Stop the noise and make a sound.


Seeds- Hey Rosetta

I bought this CD about a month ago and have been loving it! Back when "Red heart" was all over the Zone I fell in love with Hey Rosetta. I downloaded a bunch of random songs and could not get enough of them! Songs such as "The Simplest thing", "Hospital Beds", and "Handshake the Gangster" are still flowing through my headphones daily.

So when I heard they had a new CD I couldn't resist, making my way over to Walmart (Devil Spawn!) I eagerly picked it up and took it home. "Welcome" has now become part of the Zone rotation and although this usually ruins a song for me I cannot get enough.

Two tracks that have really struck a chord with me though are #8 Seventeen and track #9 Yer Fall. Seventeen ends with the line "like a loose balloon I am lost and loving the view" and as a self-proclaimed writer this just sticks with me.

I think some of you can relate to this: you hear a lyric or read a sentence somewhere and something about it just fits. You make it your facebook status, scribble it on the cover of your notebook, think about maybe making it your first tattoo, whatever it is, it just works. That sentence does it for me.

Yer Fall is about love as per usual, in the liner notes after the lyrics they have a little description about each song, for this one it states "grow up, boy, hardly grown, grow hard. leave the 1990s and come on"

Alright so if you're looking for some new tunes I would say check this CD out, here's a little taste for you, another song I love titled "Bricks" a song that is simply about doubts.

Keep 'er classy and love everyone -- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too...