I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner....


Okay maybe not, but I have to admit I love myself a good hot dog. Now I'm going to give you 30 seconds to laugh and be immature and get all the phallic images out of your head because that is not where I'm going with this.

You done? Okay let us move on.

Yesterday there was a free BBQ at work and of course, hot dogs were on the menu. I being the hot dog lover I am couldn't help but indulge. Now all my vegan and veggie friends out there hate me for this but I can't help it. Thinking about the makings of a hot dog is rather disturbing but hey it tastes good!

When I was little my only means of cooking was to use the handy dandy microwave and thus I survived on these things! But after a few years and learning how to boil water my cooking skills have improved slightly and yesterday was good proof of that.

I went over to my buddy M's house after work where she decided to make us dinner. Is it just me or is something you created always taste just a tiny bit better? I didn't have a lot to do with the preparation but I felt proud nonetheless.

On a completely random note, I just looked out my kitchen window to see the middle school kids on a road run. Oh the memories... anyways I really just needed an excuse to use this photo that I found, resulting in this completely useless blog post.

Much love and ketchup-- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.