The end where I begin.


Hey all so it's been quite a while since I have blogged and I feel like you may be wanting an update on things so here goes.

My Bell's Palsy is officially gone as of a week or so ago. I am so stoked! I only had it for four weeks so I am not in danger of a relapse and also the only after effect I have is a slight eye twitch which is slowly going away too :)

After a few epic hangout seshes with some old pals my mother gave me a nice talking to and basically told me to get my life together or else! So after some long thinking and hard praying (did I get that mixed up or what) I decided to ditch the YWAM idea and settled for my original thought of Medical office assistant. I start in September hopefully (just waiting for acceptance) and then life should start to get a rolling on.

On another note I did my first fashion shoot yesterday and man did I feel awkward. Modelling is one of the few careers where being tall and gangly comes in handy (score!) but I am still completely unaware of my limbs and my body so I'm not too impressed, but nevertheless the owner of RETHREADS clothing (Sue Lindgren) said she was super happy with things and continually gave me good feedback and was totally understanding keeping in mind it was my first time.

That's really about it for now, still working lots and taking things day by day.

Love you all-- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.