You put the happy in my ness....


Hey all so I know I haven't blogged in what seems like forever thus I don't even know where to begin. Things have just been so good lately, happier, fluffier almost that I feel like I don't have anything of substance to share with you.

Last friday I got a tattoo, I was so stoked and it was rather spur of the moment although I had been wanting it forever. I don't have a camera so I can't take a picture :( tsk tsk I know but I will get to it I swear! It says "Shake the Dust" from the spoken word poem by Anis Mojgani. The words that he speaks just hit right at home with me and everytime I hear it I get chills, it also has a double meaning with forgiveness by shaking the dust and moving on. Funniest thing right now "Shake it up" by The Cars is playing on the radio haha.

Other than that I had the priveledge of attending a fantastic birthday party with marvelous friends on Saturday that was so great. We went on a scavenger hunt all around town and got ridiculous prizes as in MONEY! We got paid to go to a birthday?! Crazy.
(These girls have epic party hats ---->)

Sunday the Alliance church (which I know attend) had a joint outdoor service with the Pentacostal across the street. We did it right in the parking lot with everyone mixed with one another and it was the raddest thing. Ignoring doctrine and denomination we just simply praised our Lord and Father as one body, the body of Christ. I was suprised by some faces that were in attendance and my heart was filled with so much joy as I realized how blessed I am to be surrounded by such great people who's hearts beat for the Lord.

Now I've just been working, I am hanging out with Dad in half an hour or so, should be good. I haven't seen him in a while and truth be told I do miss him.

The countdown for Senior Co-Ed is totes on as there is only 24 more days til I am at camp, and then only 28 days til I'm baptized!! Words cannot explain the feelings running through my body.

I'll leave you with some tunes to carry you through the morning,

Much love and Blake's new face- Amy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.