I must confess...

I've been in a weird mood lately, I feel as if I am happy and truly as I feel this way there is an underlying film of bitterness and jealousy that coats everything and leaves it's residue behind on every moment and every thought. My mind is being twisted from the happy thought that is initially brought forth to something darker, misconstrued, and not of my own being.

I fully think that I am under attack right now.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12
I recently finished reading "the screwtape letters" and I feel like that is what this is, he is grasping at every possible "in" and using whatever he can to bring me down and to seperate me from God. Well I'm on to it.
Here's to fighting back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy here I am...

I'm just a lovesick fool....

All my friends can't get along with the idea of growing old.