Do you feel it?



The week I am bout to embark on is going to be monumental my dear mates.

When I arrive to work today I am going to be greeted by a friend from high school who I have not seen in person in 2 years. Wow, we used to be rather inseparable and it is going to be so grand to see her gorgeous face.


"Jesse- rose has a nose, it turns me on...."

Ha! After I work my shift I will be going to an epic dinner with some pals before we embark on a concert at the one and only Duncan Garage Showroom. We will be entertained by some local buds "Smalltown Villains" in which my friend Sam will be making an appearance, then some Christopher Arruda, finally to finish the night with some old high school companions "Redwood Green." Nevertheless today is going to be abfab.

After a sleepless night of anticipation and waiting ALL DAY to depart I will be at Imadene at 7 pm to live a week that I will never forget, and hopefully for my cabin full of girls, it will be equally great.

This is Good moments are about to be lived to the fullest, can ya dig it?



Much love and endless summer- Amy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too...