THE FINAL COUNTDOWN......


Oh my goodness gracious dear friends, camp will commence in 9 DAYS!!

I cannot contain the excitement, I squeal, I giggle, I even bust out a little dance because not only will I be at camp with a bunch of radtastic people, a little someone is possibly joining me there! I'll let you ponder that for a moment.... ok it's Cassia! The number one mentioned person on the blog other than myself a.k.a my bestest bosum buddy, my bro-cha-cha, my sister in Christ, my love.

I kept mentioning to her that camp still needed a few cabin leaders (and still does, 1 guy, 1 girl, lemme know if you wanna do it!) in the hopes that maybe the idea would creep inside her and irk at her until she couldn't resist. Looks like my manipulation skills are rather great.

Insert girly squeal here.

I seriously cannot wait to start packing, but I am putting it off because last year I packed two weeks early and had nothing to wear! Who am I kidding, I had tons to wear, but anywho I'm legit stoked.

Also rather happy that I won't be spending my days wasting away under the bead tent.

Snaps to that!

Much love and friendship bracelets- Amy

Comments

  1. WHY HAVE I NOT READ THIS YET?! AHHHHH!!! I am so EXCITED! BAHHH! :) LOOOVVVEEE YOUUU my bro-cha-cha... I am going to start saying that now just letting you know :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

Scared shitless to leave home, and I don't want to go alone.