words to a melody...

Random song lyrics that I found in my notebook

This is where I start to sing my love song
make each line end with a simple rhyme
maybe that is how it goes
but there is something that I know,
that this ain't just another song
this is where I state what's wrong.
You say that you want honesty,
well honey you go first.
Cause I'm giving it my all for what it's worth.

So right here right now is all I'm asking for
Jump in with me don't stand there on the shore.
You're telling me to walk away when you're the one who taught me how.
So you go first, and we can go our separate ways.

And the days that follow they all seem the same,
stuck on repeat it plays on in my head.
And the words don't seem to come and so I sit with a bass drum
beating in my ears, and feeding all my fears.

This is where I have to change it up
use a metaphor that gets misconstrued.
You'll post it on your wall though you don't get it at all.
And it'll make you think of me and all that you wish to be.

Now this is where I need to end my song,
before it starts to drag on for too long.
All the words that I have said will get stuck in your head
and you can sing along each time you hear it, dance along cause you can feel it
Ending on a high note, cause you fell in love with the song that you just heard. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...