Let the sound take you away...

So I don't know about you but music is something I can't live without. I was recently watching this show on Bravo called "Star Portraits" and you guessed it they paint famous people. Anyway, the lead singer of Blue Rodeo was on it and he mentioned something about how he can't understand people that don't love music. The people that don't know the words when you're on a road trip. That kind of thing. And frankly I have to agree.

I can't imagine what it would be like to hear a song and not feel anything. Some songs I can listen to over and over and that chill factor that you get never goes away. Just the lyrics themselves can bring a smile to my face.

On another note- the Duncan garage.
I have been privileged to see some of my favourite artists perform there over the years and hearing that song that you love live cannot be compared to anything that I can fathom. I think back on it and just smile.

This is one of those moments.. it's Aidan knight's knitting something nice for you, i have seen this performed live twice in my life and it sometimes brings me to tears when i listen to it, sheer gold right here. ( I can't get it to attach so the video is on the side for you just copy and paste it :) )

Sometimes you just gotta put those headphones on and slip into a music coma, existing purely in the beat of the drums, the twang of the guitar, and the epic harmonies of voices coming together as one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy here I am...

I'm just a lovesick fool....

All my friends can't get along with the idea of growing old.