The mean reds...

So if you know me at all, you know that Audrey Hepburn is kind of my idol. Not only was she extremely gorgeous and a style icon that is still influencing fashion today, but until the day she died she was also an ambassador for UNICEF. But I'm not here to talk about Audrey today. In her movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's" there is a scene where Holly Go-lightly is about to go to Brazil with Jose but Frank meets her at the apartment as Holly is having a case of "the mean reds."

Now I know we've all been blue before and a little down, but The Mean Reds are just a step beyond, and I have to admit, I've got 'em. I have my good days and bad days but sometimes this gross red feeling just comes out of nowhere and I just can't see the light. It always passes but you can't ignore the fact that it may come up again.

Mean Reds 1
Amy 0

Comments

  1. I love you :)
    You'll get past it. I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...