NOT MY SHOES!!

So yesterday was probably my best Halloween, not that any one point was extremely fantastic but, when you put all the little moments together, it makes me step back and think This is good!

So after my epic church service I got invited to watch the boys football game, so Logan and Stew came to pick me up, wait for it, in a MINI COOPER! Now first of all I love Mini's and secondly, Stewart McWilliam, in a Mini, well I'm sure the visual explains itself. So we drive on down to McAdam Park, and Mary is there too! Which makes my day so much better. Unfortunately the guys lose, and after freezing my toes off (I was wearing my Toms) Logan takes me and Stew back to his house.

With the promise of warm soup ringing in our ears Stew and I collapse on the couch for a little R and R while Logan makes us... Mr Noodles. Ah well, it was rather appreciated nonetheless. After our delectable soup and a tour of Logan's gun collection (party!) we decorated Logan's front yard for trick or treaters.

Now I know some people really get into Halloween but Logan's family goes all out! They had spooky music, and a full size coffin which Logan hid inside. Stew and I pretended to be dead and got some good scares too. After that we made our way to the bonfire in Chemainus with all the other study kids. There were some laughs and such and then the fireworks! Also an impromtu visit from our local police. Apparently someone threw a dud firecracker into the fire though and after a while it exploded! First of all, it ricocheted off my hip (scariest thing ever!) then it hit the back of Logan's leg, apparently burning through his pants and burning his leg. I missed all the details cause this is when all us ladies decided to leave.

All five of us pile into Luney's car and start to embark on our trip home when Mr.Ryan Politano slams into the car! I screamed of course, and Marissa got out and chased him, he then decides he needs a ride home. So there are now four of us in the backseat, and Ryan is one of them. Let me say, I did not hate this experience :)

Finally I arrive at home, as I fumble with my keys I look down and see my Toms for the first time in the porchlight. Let's just say they are full of memories, and mud, and possibly cow poop.

Comments

  1. OH I also forgot, SCREAMING! City and colour songs on the way to chemainus. BEST!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm just a lovesick fool....

Daddy here I am...

There's a reason that I love this town...