Already I'm so lonesome....


....I could die



OK that may be a bit of an overstatement, but today is the day folks. My dearest mate is departing for the wonderful land of Aus.

Although my heart aches at the thought of all the fun she will be having without me I must say jealousy is not the emotion that I feel.

We all have that one person in our lives that is always genuinely happy for you. Doesn't matter what minuscule thing you accomplished, they congratulate you. They don't care if you beat them in the race. If your art project turns out better than theirs they relish in that fact! Funny thing is you don't even think twice that they mean this from the bottom of their hearts because it is just second nature for them.


Well I am having one of those feelings. I am so happy and overjoyed for my friend. I can't help but smile when I think upon all the grand adventures she is going to have. Sure, I would love to do those things too but I can't help but think of how happy I am that she gets to do this.

Cassia, I know you will probably read this so let me just say again I am so glad that you get to embark on such a great journey. I know that the good Lord will be working in you in so many ways. I cannot wait for you to return so I can see the glorious woman that you are going to become. You deserve this, you earned it, now go out there and enjoy it!

Much love and Australian boys (need I say more ;) ?)

xoxo-- Amy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy here I am...

I'm just a lovesick fool....

All my friends can't get along with the idea of growing old.